Skin Lift Kit Including Artefill
In some patients the goal of a Liquid Skin Lift procedure is to lift skin and re-establish the youthful contours of the entire face. In others, the goal is to lift or contour specific facial features. This procedure may be used to accomplish a number of objectives when it comes to facial contouring and lifting. For example, bags can be masked under the eyes by using Liquid Skin Lift techniques; eyes can be opened up and lids lifted; jowls can be lifted and diminished; natural shape can be restored to flattened cheeks or temple areas; corners of the mouth can be lifted; as well as several other facial feature benefits. Not only is product choice important, but it is fundamental that the expert injector take into account a patient’s unique facial characteristics and goals when performing a Liquid Skin Lift procedure. Each person has unique facial features and individual skin types, as well as varying degrees of skin damage, collagen depletion and skin laxity. Goals and desires also vary from patient to patient. Experienced physicians should take into account all of these variables when utilizing Liquid Skin Lift products and procedures in order to help optimize patient outcomes. Liquid Skin Lift techniques are experiencing continual refinement among expert injectors in the U.S. Results from Liquid Skin Lift procedures are usually gradual and can range from subtle to astonishing. It is common for patients who have had Liquid Skin Lift procedures to say that they receive compliments on their appearance without others knowing that they have done anything. In some instances, the results can be so uplifting that they change an individual’s life. As with any cosmetic medical procedure, results vary from patient to patient.
WHATS IN THE KIT:
Medical consultation, Informational brochure, Medical Consent forms, Skin Test, Photography Instructions, Full Box Artefill, Pre and Post Operative instructions, Recommendations of aftercare products.
- ArteFill® is used for men and women of all ages to correct wrinkles, skin laxity and other skin depressions. Common uses include: filling folds and wrinkles on the face, correcting skin irregularities and diminishing acne scars.
- Although products amounts vary, half (3 syringes) and full box (6 syringes) amounts are typical for a first time treatment
- ArteFill® is a long-lasting implant. The improved results should be visible at least five years or longer depending on the patient. However, ArteFill® does not stop time and the cosmetic effect of the implant will gradually diminish over time as new wrinkles may be formed.
- Side effects among dermal fillers are usually temporary. However, there can be mild bruising that typically disappears in three to seven days. Less common side effects include rash and itching more than 48 hours after treatment, persistent swelling or redness, and increased sensitivity at some or all injection sites. Rare side effects of all dermal fillers may be lumps and granulomas, both of which can be treated by your medical provider.
- Payment required prior to scheduling
CUSTOMERS WHO PURCHASED THIS KIT ALSO PURCHASED: